Data protection: Quiz checks – Dietmar Stuck e.U.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) By using this website you agree to the following provisions of the data protection declaration. You can withdraw your consent to this data protection declaration or to individual points at any time by contacting us. This data protection declaration can be changed or updated from time to time. If changes are made, you can recognize this by the changed date under “Last update” at the beginning of the data protection declaration. If you continue to interact with us after the changes we have made, you will be deemed to agree to the changes. You should therefore regularly check that this data protection declaration is up to date.
(3) Responsible according to Article 4 (7) GDPR is Dietmar Stuck, Frodlgasse 2/2, 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, email@example.com
(4) This website may contain links to websites, online applications or mobile platforms from other providers, to which this data protection declaration does not apply. Insofar as the collection, processing or use of personal data is associated with the use of the websites of other providers or by calling up other websites via a link, please note the data protection information of the respective provider, for the content of which we assume no responsibility or liability.
(5) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (e.g. your email address, your name and your telephone number) will be saved by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you register, we will send you an email to the email address you provided, asking you to confirm that you want the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email or by sending a message to the contact details given in the legal notice.
3. Affiliate program
If you would like to apply for our affiliate marketing program, we will process the following data from you:
– Company, first name, last name, street, house number, post code, city, country
– Telephone, email, VAT number
– Website, number of your followers, your message
This data processing is justified on the basis of pre-contractual obligations (Article 6 lit b GDPR).
If you do not provide us with your data, we cannot enter into a business relationship. If an affiliate marketing cooperation does not take place, your data will be deleted after 3 months.
4. Disclosure of data and transmission
(1) The personal data you provide will only be collected, processed and used for the purposes permitted by law and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. This means that your personal data will only be processed if there is legal permission, i.e. In particular, if data processing is necessary for the provision of our contractual services or for the execution of the contract or your consent is given or for the protection of our legitimate interests (e.g. interest in optimizing the security of our online offer) or for the fulfillment of our legal obligations.
(2) We process your data in particular for the purpose of looking after you as a potential or existing customer, for fulfilling the contract or for carrying out pre-contractual measures as well as for our own advertising purposes (e.g. for sending offers or advertising brochures).
(3) This data is only forwarded to third parties within the framework of the applicable legal provisions. The data is forwarded to third parties (e.g. to external service providers) in particular when this is necessary for the fulfillment or execution of the contract.
In addition, the data will be passed on to third parties if this is absolutely necessary for the enforcement of applicable law, for example if we are requested to do so by an official order or a legal process requires it (judicial proceedings including criminal proceedings).
5. Data retention, data access and data security
(1) The data will be saved and retained beyond the end of the business relationship until the expiry of the guarantee, warranty, limitation and statutory retention periods applicable to us; furthermore until the end of any legal disputes in which the data is required as evidence.
(2) The persons involved in the processing and the process of our company have access to the published data.
(3) The data are protected against unauthorized access by encrypted transmission, encrypted storage, a role authorization concept, a data backup concept and physical protective measures for the servers. The security measures are continuously revised in line with technological developments.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer, we will inform you in more detail about the respective processes.
6. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
– right to information,
– right to correction or deletion,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to the data protection authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
7. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its surface
– Language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– transient cookies (see a)
– Persistent cookies (see b).
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. These include session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from the browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables the user’s computer to be recognized when the user returns to the website. The session cookies are deleted when the user logs out or closes the browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. Every user can delete the cookies in the security settings of his browser at any time.
We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on the user’s device. These objects store the necessary data regardless of the browser used and have no automatic expiry date. The use of HTML5 storage objects can be prevented by using the private mode in his browser. We also recommend that every user regularly delete cookies and browser history manually.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(3) Use of web fonts
8. Use of Google Analytics & Co
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet use to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that they cannot be linked to a person. As far as the data collected about you is personal, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/ terms / de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/ policies / privacy.
(7) In order to be able to offer the services offered on our website, we integrate content from Klick-Tipp, Amazon, Digimember and Digistore24. Please also note their data protection regulations and options for deleting personal data:
Amazon AWS data protection: https://aws.amazon.com/de/data-protection
9. Use of Klick Tipp
(1) In online communication with you, we use the services of KLICK-TIPP LIMITED, 15 Cambridge Court, 210 Shepherd’s Bush Road, London W6 7NJ, United Kingdom. We obtain these services through a main contractual relationship with Digistore24 GmbH, St.-Godehard-Straße 32, 31139 Hildesheim. Digistore24 is a reseller (English reseller) who procures products or services, such as click tips, and sells them to buyers without significant further processing. With a Klick-Tipp we also have order processing i.S.v. Article 28 GDPR closed. This ensures that we have full control over the personal data processed there and that Klick-Tipp implements our instructions in mirror image.
(2) At Klick-Tipp we save your contact details and, if necessary, process the data that we process using the online marketing tools specified in this data protection declaration. Because these providers are fully integrated via a secure interface at Klick-Tipp. It is therefore possible that Klick-Tipp takes note of this data, whereby – as already mentioned above – Klick-Tipp has no own right of use regarding this data and is completely subject to our instructions.
(3) In addition, at Klick-Tipp we have the option of linking your personal data with so-called tags. Klick-Tipp distinguishes two types of tags:
SmartTags: When a contact registers via a registration form, they automatically receive a tag with the name of the relevant registration form. In addition, Klick-Tipp automatically sets the tags “Receive email”, “Email open”, “Email clicked” and “Email viewed in browser”.
Manual tags: In addition to SmartTags, manual tags can be created. For example, you can add contacts with the tag “customer” or – more specifically – with the tag “product B bought”.
(4) You can find details about these and other options that we use at Klick-Tipp in the Klick-Tipp manual: https://www.klick-tipp.com/anleitung
(6) Click-Tipp’s anti-spam policy can be found here: https://www.klick-tipp.com/rechtliches/anti-spam-policy